Join our staff team
Our Staff are the secret to our amazing summer camp program. Overnight camp is a new experience for so many children and our staff need to want to be there to help those campers have the most amazing summer camp experience.
Are you ready to change lives?
Consider working at Pearce Williams Christian Centre this summer!
The job of working with children at Pearce Williams Christian Centre is a demanding and rewarding one. It requires a great deal of stamina, enthusiasm, interpersonal skill and patience. Staff members must be receptive to the campers and take very seriously the responsibility of nurturing these children in a safe and interactive environment.
If you decide to apply, here is the job description for any and all Pearce Williams employees:
To do what needs to be done to ensure that the
campers have THE MOST AMAZING summer camp experience.
Apply Now to Make 2018 the best year yet for our campers
- ACTIVE - New Staff Application - If you are new to Pearce Williams as a staff member - fill out this form.
- ACTIVE - Returning Staff Application - if you are applying for a job at Pearce Williams and have worked at PWCC before - use this form - even if you have missed a year or two. CIT's from 2017 - use this form - you are considered Returning Staff.
- ACTIVE - Counsellor-In-Training Application for 2018 - We accept 20 engaged youth into our CIT program each year. Please fill out the online application, then have your parents fill out the summer camp registration form, have two of your references fill out the reference form and call the camp office (519-764-2317) to set up an interview
- ACTIVE - Reference Form - this is for both new staff applications and for Counsellor-In-Training applications.
- ACTIVE - Volunteer Application - If you want to be a Volunteer at camp - fill this form out.
The staff's number one priority needs to always be the campers in their care.
Pearce Williams & our camper parents expect our staff members to be positive role models for our campers. Pearce Williams expects our staff to act in a Christ-like manner in all situations.
These expectations, along with the need to provide a safe environment for our campers, is the basis for our banning any tobacco products, non-prescription drugs, and alcohol on site at Pearce Williams Christian Centre. We will not tolerate staff members who use and promote illicit drugs while under our employ, or any staff member on site in an inebriated state. We suggest that you carefully consider your commitment to these policies BEFORE applying to work with us this summer.
Please Note: We are an accessible site and can accommodate for interviews.