Please help Pearce Williams be around for another 50 years.
Welcome. Teach. Serve.
To Welcome all who come. To Teach all who wish to learn. To Serve God in all we do.
How to Give, Donate & Invest in Pearce Williams
How you can help Pearce Williams continue it's mission for another 50 years.
Thank you so much for looking to find out more about how to help Pearce Williams continue it's mission.
If you have read through our Called To Grow Campaign Information or have landed here from another link - we just want to welcome your generosity.
There are numerous ways to help out:
You can donate to Pearce Williams.
- You can donate money. The best method for giving money is to join the Monthly giving programs that is facilitated through the United Church of Canada. This allows the funds to come directly out of your bank account, once a month. We issue tax receipts at the end of each year for those signed up on the monthly giving program. - click here to download our Monthly Giving Form here, or our Called to Grow Capital Campaign Commitment Card here.
- Click on the Donate Now logo to donate online - safe and secure. By clicking on the Donate Now button you will be taken directly to a page to donate to Pearce Williams. There you can sign up for monthly giving with your credit card.
You can volunteer time
- We can always use volunteers - to help at camp, to help with our site and/or to sit on a committee or be a member of our Board of Directors.
- Email or call Joe Richards, our Executive Director to have a chat about what you can do as a volunteer.You can donate your time and/or expertise.
- You can start by filling out our Volunteer form as well to help us know what you would like to do.
Come out to our Friendraisers/Fundraisers
- Our Rock-a-thon in May, or our 24 Hour Campfire or one of our many other fundraisers. Help us raise the funds to help our summer programs and bring our vision to life.
Buy something from the Wish List and send or bring it to camp.
- The wish list changes all the time. Look below to see the types of things that we are looking for to help our camp and program come to life!
This is just a start. If you can think of another way to help, please call Joe and let me know what you can do for us.
Thank you for considering Pearce Williams for your donations and your volunteer time.
Pearce Williams Wish List
Sports, Games & Equipment
Baseball gloves, Basketballs, footballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, hula hoops, Board Games, Crokinole Boards, playing cards
Printer paper, white boards, white board markers, permanent markers, scissors, pens, pencils, masking tape, scotch tape, batteries (AA, AAA & 9 Volt)
First Aid Supplies
Fun band aids (or boring bandaids) , tensor bandages, hot & cold reusable packs, sunscreen, tooth brushes, tooth paste, hats, reusable water bottles, latex gloves
Long and short oven gloves, spatulas, SOS pads, bleach, brooms, dustpans, knives, tea towels, dishcloths
Construction paper, googly eyes, large scissors, magnetic strips, glitter, glue sticks, felt, scotch tape, large paint brushes, acrylic craft paint, Bristol board, glue guns, hot glue sticks, art paper, margarine tubs/lids, tempera paint, 2-litre pop bottles
Portable fans. nice paintings/wall art
Other Stuff (dream no small dream)
GPS Units, Life jackets, electric keyboard, binoculars, microscopes, camp lanterns,portable generator, delivery truck, pick-up truck, lawn mower, utility vehicle
If you would like to make a donation, or if you have something to give that is not on the list, please contact or visit the business office to discuss your donation.