Vacation Bible Camp
Vacation Bible Camp
Day Camp Programs in partnership with Local Churches and Pearce Williams Christian Centre
Vacation Bible Camp (VBC) is a day camp program run in partnership with local churches and Pearce Williams Christian Centre. With church volunteers and the Pearce Williams staff and program, we welcome local campers from ages 6 to 12 to come and experience an incredible program of camp fun in a Christian community setting.
Every day includes camp games, songs, activities and time to build community with the staff and other campers.
The dates and locations of these camps vary year-to-year. Please scroll down below to find details on specific dates and locations for VBCs near you!
Registration for these camps is managed through Pearce Williams online registration. Please note that cost and details vary for each VBC program. Additional info can be found below or by contacting the churches directly.
Registration is open for vbc 2019
Click to see specific info below
JULY 15-19: FINGAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, FINGAL
35596 Fingal Line, Fingal, ON N0L 1K0
Monday to Thursday: 8:45am- 3pm
Friday: 8:45am - 12pm
Free - Free will donations accepted
- Be sure to bring a towel and bathing suit on Thursday - it's water day!
JULY 22-26: BAYHAM UNITED, STRAFFORDVILLE
9279 Duke Street, Straffordville, N0J 1Y0
Monday to Thursday: 9am- 3pm
Friday: 9am - 12pm
AUGUST 12-15: FIRST UNITED CHURCH, ST. THOMAS
7 Curtis Street, St. Thomas
Monday to Thursday: 9am - 3pm
$10 At online registration
*Donations accepted AT CHURCH OFFICE and at program to cover full $50 cost to Church*
1. All children must be signed in each morning and signed out by an approved pick up person. ID will be required to sign out your child(ren). If someone other than the person(s) you indicated on your registration will be picking your child(ren) up, please let us know via email or speak to those at the registration desk when dropping off your child(ren).
2. Please bring a (nut-free) lunch for your child(ren) each day along with a drink. A morning snack and juice will be provided. If there are dietary restrictions, please be sure to bring a snack for your child(ren).
3. There will be outdoor games each day, weather permitting, so we would ask that you please put sunscreen on your child(ren) before they come each day, along with sending a hat (please label).
4. Please bring extra clothes in case they get wet.
5. Please do not send toys or personal items with your child(ren).
6. Please label all items including water bottles and clothes.
Contact - First United Church, Christian Development Committee - email@example.com or at 519-631-7570.
*The $10 non-refundable registration fee reserves your child's spot for the week. The cost of the program to First United Church is $50 per child. Any additional donations at any time in the church office or in person at the time of camp would be appreciated. Families will be given a tax receipt if they donate $25 or more (not including the holding fee).