Online Registration 2017!
registering for Pearce Williams Summer Camp
- We use online registration - click here to register and pay online. It is easy, secure and includes all camps. Complete all information requested to ensure your camper has the most amazing camping experience.
- After a review of the submitted registration, a staff member may contact you if any questions or concerns arise.
- If you are unable to use the online registration system or have any questions, please email or call our office for help - 519-764-2317.
PEARCE WILLIAMS CHRISTIAN CENTRE
SUMMER CAMP GOALS:
TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS POSSIBLE; TO SERVE ALL COMMUNITY INCOME LEVELS; And TO PRESERVE CAMP FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.
Tier System Explained
Realizing that families have different abilities to pay, Pearce Williams Christian Centre offers a voluntary three-tier payment program. You may choose the tier that is most suitable for your family.
The Tier System allows us to continue to offer our our amazing summer camp programs while letting everyone know the true cost of camp.
A week at Pearce Williams cost around $500 when all costs are taken into account. This is below the average amount for other camps across Ontario.
Based on the above information you may choose the tier that is most suitable for your family.
- Tier I is very close to the true cost of providing our amazing summer camp experience for your child.
- Tier II is our partially subsidized fee for those who can pay a little less but still can not afford the actual cost of camp.
- Tier III is the historically subsidized rate for camp. This subsidized rate does not cover the cost of running summer camp, but allows for families in need to still access our summer camp programs.
This program is voluntary and in no way influences the experience children receive, yet it offers the opportunity for families to take an active roll in supporting the true cost of their child’s camp experience. Only the office staff know what tier that you have selected and that information is used only for billing purposes.
If you cannot afford the cost of Tier III, please email or call (519-764-2317) for a scholarship application. Scholarship applications are due by May 15 each year.