Pearce Pal Program
The pearce pal Program
A way that we say, "thanks!" to families that help more kids experience camp
It's simple! If you or your family register a brand new summer camper for this year. We're going to give you an exclusive token of our appreciation. Bring two new campers to PWCC? We've got something even better for you!
How it works
1. You tell a friend or a family how awesome your experience at Pearce Williams was and convince them to register for camp.
2. In their registration, make sure they list you as their the person that referred them to camp.
(note - only one referee may be selected per registration)
3. For one referral, we'll give you AND the person you referred a Pearce Williams lanyard and spot on the Pearce Pal board, displayed in the barn
4. For your second referral, we'll give you or your camper an exclusive Pearce Pal sweater.
Terms and Conditions
- A referral must be uniquely claimed, ie. only one household/person may be listed as a refer-ee
- The refer-ee must be listed on the registration form of the referral in the appropriate referral section
- Referrals may not be added after the referral camper's week of camp
- Referrals are on a year-by-year basis (not cumulative over seasons)
- Referrals must be new to PWCC Family Camp or Summer Camp Program (ie. not previously attending PWCC Family Camp or Summer Camp)
- Lanyards and Clothing will be issued during the week of the referral's registration at closing campfire, pending full payment by referrals
- The Pearce Pal program is not eligible for agencies or organizations (agencies and organizations are eligible for our donor wall for financial or in-kind donations)
If you have any questions, please give us a call - 519-764-2317 or send us an email at email@example.com