Pearce Williams offers day trip programming for all grade levels JK to Grade 12. Our program options allow you to choose activities that best meet your curriculum needs, as well as the needs and interests of your students. If there is a topic you would like us to incorporate into your day, please let us know.
View our session selections below. You can choose 3 - 4 activities for your class to participate in.
Sessions to choose from include:
- Teamwork & Teamplay Activities
- Games, Games & More Games
- Craft of the Day
- Wilderness Skills
- Flying Things
- Nature Discovery/Duck Pond Exploring
- Science 4 Fun
- World Camp
- Farm Camp
- Campfires, Wide Games... and more!
Spring (May, June)
Grade K – 3 $15.50 per student + HST
Grade 4 – 12 $16.50 per student + HST
Fall/Winter (September to April)
Grade K – 3 $25.00 per student + HST
Grade 4 – 12 $25.00 per student + HST
- There is no cost for teachers/parents/chaperones to attend.
- Must provide own lunch and snack - Teachers/Parents/Chaperones must supervise their own meal/snack times.
- It is the responsibility of the teachers/parents/chaperones to provide supervision and behaviour management during the day at all sessions. The Pearce Williams staff are present to provide amazing program to the students.
- Campfire/Cookout option to stay later (up to 6pm) is available for an additional $7.00 + HST per student/teachers