Pearce Williams offers day trip programming for all grade levels JK to Grade 12. Our program options allow you to choose activities that best meet your curriculum needs, as well as the needs and interests of your students. If there is a topic you would like us to incorporate into your day, please let us know and we will do our best to accomodate.
Sessions to choose from include:
Personal and Group Development
- Nature Mindfulness - New for 2018!
- Portable Initiative Challenges
- Team Work and Team Play
Physical Education & Recreation
- Wacky Sports - New for 2018!
- Around the World in 80 Games - New for 2018!
- Dirt Can't Hurt - Hands on Nature - New for 2018!
- Home in the Woods - Outdoor Survival Skills
- BLAST OFF! - Rockets
- Science 4 Fun!
- Makerspace - New for 2018!
- Nature-print tote-bags
Spring (May, June)
$16.50 per student
Fall/Winter (September to April)
$25.00 per student
- There is no cost for teachers/parents/chaperones to attend day programs.
- Must provide own lunch and snack - Teachers/Parents/Chaperones must supervise their own meal/snack times.
- It is the responsibility of the teachers/parents/chaperones to provide supervision and behaviour management during the day at all sessions. The Pearce Williams staff are present to provide amazing program to the students.
- Campfire/Cookout option to stay later (up to 6pm) is available for an additional $7.00 per student/teachers